Monday, February 11, 2013

yesterday's post

I forgot. I've been forgetting a great lot of late, but this is my first time in 81 days forgetting this. I was so near the end. So ready to celebrate the consistency of blogging every day for 100 days. So ready to experience success. But when I woke up this morning, really finally awake, I remembered that I had forgotten. 

Technically, I suppose I blogged yesterday because I wrote a post over on The Mountain Bike Life. And I suppose, if the point of the exercise is for me to write consistently over a period of time, then that piece of writing counts. 

So why then do I feel like I've already failed? Why is this just one more piece on the slag heap of failed attempts.  

2 comments:

  1. You DID blog, just not on your blog. Silly. Congrats and keep it up! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee - it did take me a minute to work out that the point is the writing, not the URL. ;-) XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...