Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#LeSigh

I want to make it better. I want for everyone to stop hurting, stop being stressed, stop worrying and fighting and struggling. I want life to be fair. I want people's goodness to matter more than their bank account. I want their potential to weigh more than their past. I want a hug and a kiss and holding hands and listening to take away fear and replace it with peace. I want everyone to have everything they need, and some of what they want. I want people to dance and laugh more and to cry less. I want 'I love you' to sound like the silence of listening. I want beauty to mean more than power. And I want everyone to go to sleep tonight knowing they are loved, safe, respected, perfect. I want it to get better, whatever it is. I want all of that for you. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...