Sunday, December 26, 2010

Z - Zzzzzzz

Shiney commented somewhere along this alphabetical journey through advent that she was looking forward to seeing what I did with the letter Z, and I thought at the time 'ya, me too.' After a bit of thought and a brief abortive Google search, the list of Z adjectives I came up with was zany, zealous, zesty, zippy and zonked. Not exactly inspiring, but at midnight on Christmas Day I can honestly say that the most accurate Z for me is Zzzzz.

I hope to sleep in tomorrow. And for the 8 days after that until I return to work. I found this personal blog challenge interesting, and I'll be considering a new direction starting January 1. But for now, nothing appeals more than turning off the light and sleeping in heavenly peace.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I hope today was filled with joy and that you spent it with people you love. XO

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohhh...not just one zed, but a whole bunch of them! Clever Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...