Sunday, December 5, 2010

E - Excited

Christmas and Excited go together like turkey and stuffing; like Frosty and a top hat; like sugar cookies and coloured icing. I haven't really been excited, though - I've been more nervous. Perhaps even trepidatious. I didn't know how thing were going to go, who would be where. I kind of wanted to pretend it wasn't Christmas - that I was just taking a week off in December because I like winter so much.

But all of a sudden, it's here. The trappings and the music and the hubbub. And also the expectation of magic around every corner. And the delight and wonder of surprises. And I for one am excited, not just about the season but about everything new and wonderful that's happening in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...