Thursday, November 4, 2010

TI♥T: Spontaneity

It's been a great week. Okay - half week. Being an all or nothing kinda girl, since getting my wind back I've been booked every night and working extra hours to catch up. Today I was looking forward to an art night with some new friends, and it was cancelled.

AND I WAS SO HAPPY!

I'm really excited about having new friends to be creative with. But having a whole free evening pop open meant that I got to pick up some chicken & salad, head to SC2's house, and sit around in comfy clothes watching TV. It was so spontaneous and easy and fun.

Sometimes the unplanned are the best plans. It almost makes me want to throw out the multiple calendars and the spreadsheets and the strategies and ... oh heck, who am I kidding. :)

PS - I'm the guest blogger & 'Lovely Lady' on my friend Jodi's blog today - exploring my vivacious side and trying to get comfortable with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...