Thursday, September 9, 2010

TI♥T: Recap

Miss Lady just left me after a lovely fun visit, and admonished me on her way out the door that I have lots of time yet to post my TI♥T post. Which I was already aware of, but was once again fresh out of ideas, and also slightly concerned that what few ideas I do have I might have already TI♥T'ed. So I did a little review.

I started writing TI♥T posts on January 7, which was 35 weeks ago. In that time I have posted 29 (30 with this entry) posts on the 'Things I Love' theme. And while the original concept was to remind myself at least once a week to blog, and to remind myself at least once a week to express gratitude by sharing what lights me up, it's actually been a pretty wide ranging concept.

There've been weeks, like August 19, when I couldn't see much of what there was in my life to love, so I posted about my dear friend DivaMo. And there have been weeks like May 13 when the abstract, stream-of-consciousness writer peeked out for a few lines and let you see inside how my mind works and keeps me going. There's been sadness and silliness, and frustration, and surprises.

And what I see, as I look back over 9 months of Things I Love, is that I have a really great life. It's rich and varied and fun and challenging. And it's all mine. It's not all sunshine and roses, but what on earth would I blog about if it were? :)

So here's your post, Miss Lady. Thanks for always reminding me how much there is to be grateful for - you know that high on that list, both of what I love and of what I'm grateful for, is you. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...