Thursday, May 13, 2010

TI♥T - Dream a little dream

Sometimes life just lifes all over you and gets intensely lifey. And when that happens, what there is to get you through is dreams. Day dreams. Night dreams. Lucid dreams. Dreams in pen and  ink. Dream houses. Dreamscapes. Dreams you nurture until they blossom. Dreams you share to speed them on their way.

This past week or two I've had so much life happening that I've sometimes forgotten that I still get to dream. But I do dream. Of watching giraffes on African plains. Of BMW cabriolets. Of granite counter-tops in a spacious house filled with family and laughter. Of sunsets and sea breezes and sitting silently with my hand in yours. Of watching my girlfriends in lace pledging forever with flowers in their hair.

Yes, I dream. And then I get up and get back to the matters at hand. Because that's the magic that has dreams come true.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, it's the dream of that perfectly finished stone farm house with the heavenly garden that gives me the energy to pick up the paintbrush or start hauling tijolo bricks when all I can see is how much work still needs to be done. Of course a BMW cabriolet parked out front wouldn't be bad either ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna' hold your hand...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...