Thursday, April 1, 2010

TI♥T - Freedom edition

It's Thursday, it's April, it's Easter Weekend and Passover week. Last week's post was all about the doing of Spring - the gardening, the bright clothing. But as I think of Easter weekend, and being with my family, and celebrating a weekend that for most of us still centres on Christ's death and renewal (as much as we love our Easter bunnies and sugar cookies, they are a bonus, not the point), I'm reminded again that without something passing, there is no renewal.

Without letting go, there is no moving foward.
Without completion, there is no creating something new.
And without taking responsibility for the past, there is no living into the future.

I've been doing all those things lately. It's not always pretty, and it's not always easy. But it is always worth it. And, I'm pretty excited about what's coming - about the new projects I'm creating, just over that next hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...