Tuesday, March 9, 2010

how odd

I had a great (I thought) blog post idea. I even wrote it out last night so I wouldn't forget. And now that it comes time to type it in the little box and send it out into the world, I'm feeling shy. SHY??! What the heck. I'm hardly ever shy in real life, let alone on my blog. So weird. I hardly even know what to do with that.

I thought about just making up some other post. But I'm so struck at the oddness of this situation that ... I'm just going to carry on about it, apparently. I have actually weirded myself out.

I know I'll talk myself into posting what I have to say, but in the meantime, how about some Great Big Sea ... 'cuz 'wouldn't it be great to say what's really on your mind?'
;-)

5 comments:

  1. waiting....bated breath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoy the Great Big Sea too but I think he's far off base to hope to live consequence free.
    If one lives with generosity and caring the consequences will be that we feel great. If one doesn't then..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl, have you seen my status lately?
    What's on your mind?
    Freckles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Laur got it. Consequence free not as in not caring what damage I might do to someone, but to be myself without worrying about the opinions & reactions of others. Neither seeking them, not avoiding them. Just free to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird, my best blog ideas never turn out as well as I imagined them in my head - for me that stupid little text box has a way of inviting overanalysis. Of course now I'm intrigued ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...