Friday, February 12, 2010

TI♥T - February 11 edition

Okay - one last TI♥T update, since I totally forgot yesterday was Thursday. I've been back in my life for almost a week now, and what I've loved most about it is
  • BB2 figuring out what was wrong with his car and fixing it. Not so much that in itself, but the look of pride and joy on his face afterwards
  • Creating the opportunity to be totally honest with people, and having them get what I'm saying
  • Yam fries (it doesn't always have to be deep)
  • Giving people their "I went to Mexico and all you get is this XYZ" presents and seeing that I've hit the mark
  • Figuring out what's next for me, and taking steps towards it
I'm back. And it's good to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...