Thursday, September 17, 2009

Your Heart's Desire: Review

Thanks to Kerry for recommending this book to me. I am always a little nervous about new-agey change-your-life stuff, but Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want, by Sonia Choquette, was so practical and respectful and not nearly as flakey as it could have been.

View on Amazon
What I particularly liked that the book was broken into little bits with room for practicing the learning at each step. I'm not saying that this is for everyone, but it did break life down for me into little steps and give me some ideas for what to do and how to do it. And now as I begin to reread it slowly, I am looking forward to what happens next.

03/06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...