Wednesday, September 16, 2009

*breathe in* *breathe out*

What a day. And what an opportunity to learn. Tonight I had my hardest yoga class yet - the room felt hotter than it ever has, and I felt weaker, less balanced, and less flexible. And then I got out of my head (a very unpleasant place I've been trapped all day), and into the room, and it all just disappeared.

Driving home there was another stunning island sunset. They seem to be frequent this autumn, and the timing was perfect (even though I didn't have my camera). By the time I turned left onto my street, the yellow had faded to orange, the pink had turned to purple, and I'd witnessed the entire transformation.

A quick chat with Cowboy. Pasta dinner with BB1 & his buddy. Picking up BB2 from work (have I mentioned how proud I am of him? A full day of Grade 12 then straight to work, a 4 1/2 hour shift and he's still clever and pleasant and funny and grateful). And now it's time for bed.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class. And tomorrow's lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Go you!! I am enjoying reading about your experiences with hot yoga. It seems rewarding and I am glad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...