Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Living a Life I Love

*NOTE: September 8, 2009* I've just imported this and about 17 other posts from an older blog that was private - basically I wanted a support system for creating the things I really want in my life. Only only letting a few people know what I wanted didn't work. So here they are, in all their glory, edited to reflect what I REALLY want.*

This blog is my way of sharing about my promises to myself on the journey of creating a life I love. There are specific things I am committed to creating in my own life, and I'll be tracking my progress towards those goals here.

The basic element of a structure for fulfillment is really a journey: I am at A and want to get to B. The structure outlines the various ways in which I can get from A to B. You know you have a great structure for fulfillment when it is fun & inspiring & when you can see multiple avenues that would have you get where you want to go. So where do I want to go?
  • Lose 37 pounds
  • Support BB2 in getting a job
  • Double SCW Ink income
  • Return to teaching
  • Be lit up about my relationship (a.k.a. Love the one I'm with)
  • Discover & support whatever BB1 wants
  • Publish one item every month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...